Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Too Pooped to Whoop

I saw Too Pooped to Whoop on a First Nations baseball cap one time and thought, "Man, you know exactly how I feel". That is how I feel tonight, too and why there will be no decent blog.

Tanya and I made a flying trip to Dnipro this morning regarding document screw-ups on my Permanent Residency application. More on that another time, just to say now we think we sorted it out. I love it when Andrei drives. 140 kmph. HE can deal with the cops, if we are stopped. If he hits a pothole, his mother doesn't yell at HIM.

Fired off the second draft of my report tonight along with the invoice. All is well that ends. It is 10:30 and I am going to bed. Spokania nocha...good night.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but you did "do it on paper," and you sent it in (with invoice!).

    Good for you, Blog Fodder agri-mafia boss!

    And they're actually going to let you stay in the Ukraine? Even after you were kicked out of Saskatchewan?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted