Saturday, October 21, 2017

Top 10 signs you are too old to be trick or treating

10. You get winded from knocking on the door
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fibre candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag you lose your balance.
6. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you aren't wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens, you yell, "Trick or . . ." and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You are the only Power Ranger in your neighbourhood with a walker.
1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.


10 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! The metamucil flavoured candies are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Have missed you. Some of those top 10 signs are too close to home.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud to all of these..I'm stealing for ydg..

    ReplyDelete
  4. about your Pogo cartoon on the sidewall ...I remember as a kid my mother reading that to my daddy and them laughing their asses off and me thinking? wtf.? well maybe not wtf..but if I had known that expression I would have said it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texting witch. (And the Keith Richards mask made me laugh out loud!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Keith Richards mask is my favourite of the ten

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted