Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Best Country Duet

This is the first I have been on the internet for days.  Anything that requires mental dexterity ie the ability to think just wears me out.  So I stick to Facebook as that requires no thinking whatsoever.

Maybe you can help me solve a discussion I had with a friend of mine regarding the top country duet ever.  I picked Kenny and Dolly singing Islands in the Stream and he said Johhny and June singing Jackson.  I could easily go either way on that and added that in number 3 would be George and Tamy singing Golden Ring. Opinions, please.

And argue for others like Waylon and Jesse or Kris and Rita too.

https://youtu.be/RsHzUI1JC5k (Islands in the Stream will only play on YouTube)



5 comments:

  1. I really can't pick; I like all the ones you mentioned!! There's one that's been on the radio lately, a more recent duet; if I can remember the name of it I'll come back and leave another comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how could you even attempt to choose?!? Love them all; but Dolly's joie de vivre gave me the biggest grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I find you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh sorry I am definitely not a country music fan. And I don't really know much about the singers that you have mentioned. But I do like Dolly, she's a very spunky lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted