Saturday, September 16, 2023

Assorted Memes or is it a sordid memes

 

Harvest time when I was a young boy

Different versions of the Golden Rule

The right love to smear teachers and public schools

We all need that hug

Coliseum today and as it was once 

Never argue with an idiot

I owned a 56 Buick once

This map is illegal in Russia

Try to sort this one out

Many of these are out of date.

These "nations" explain a great deal about America

Life begins with the first breath

I've used this on Facebook

Talent

Someday, I'd like to do this

Know your peppers

I tend to power out about half way

They claim all the conspiracy questions have been answered
Live by this, you'll never go wrong


14 comments:

  1. I just love all dem memes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, my faves are the artistic beaver and the hot dogs chorus girl kickline! Your post title is pure gold too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra. There is a page on Facebook called Mike’s photos and videos of beavers. He videos and photographs the families of beavers that live in the Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon. He has been doing it so long that the beavers come right up to him. I sent him the artistic beaver cartoon. He loved it

      Delete
  3. Thank you. Sadly I couldn't read some of the memes (too small for my aging eyes).
    I love Calvin and Hobbes, and would love to have and be a friend like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC, I am really sorry about that. Many times, I have to download memes and blow them up on my screen to read

      Delete
  4. I have a large collection of thought provoking memes and outright nonsense memes. The NSFW memes I sent to Yellow Dog Granny aka Jackiesue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ones! I particularly like the Escher-style mind-bender. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a few of those I should dig up. They really mess with your mind, don't they?

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes. On my wall I have small copies of the crazy staircases (titled "Relativity") and the alligators climbing in and out of 2D/3D (titled "Reptiles"). They tickle my funnybone and bend my brain every time I glance at them.

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, maybe sometime I will do a meme post.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted