Thursday, October 5, 2023

How Countries Solve Problems

 My apologies for being so long between posts. I am working on a post that is requiring a great deal of literature review to get the details right. In the mean time, a little light hearted (?) humour. How America, China, and Europe solve problems. I am embarrassed to admit I had to look up several of these flags. I have listed them in order to save you the trouble.

Germany, USA, Russia, China, Britain, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Romania 



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All too often it is violence at home and abroad but not always. Biden seems to be able to bring countries together better than previous presidents. I hear that the weapons seized from Iran are going to Ukraine. I love it. Schadenfreude or Karma?

      Delete
  2. Sigh. How I wish that violence/supression wasn't seen as a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'd go for the five pints of Guinness, myself

      Delete
    2. That would work, too; although my limit for Guinness is one pint. Five would cause an entirely different set of problems. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Oh I just LOVE this Post, humorous yet True.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted