Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I think I got it this time

 I found an article that explained how. Finding stuff is easy if you know the magic words. 

 https://mailchimp.com/help/share-your-blog-posts-with-mailchimp/#Setup_step 

Ignore YouTube how to videos as they are old.

My apologies for the useless emails which preceded and my thanks to those who provided feed back. 

The emails to subscribers will go out at 4 am tomorrow New York time.

If you are going to give up Feedburner on your blog, find something simpler than Mailchimp to replace it with. 






8 comments:

  1. Well done. You did get it this time.
    I 'think' I am leaning towards THIS ALTERNATIVE . I believe it just gives a link rather than the full post though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I did! I amazed myself.
      If Follow.it is free, it looks much simpler than MailChimp.
      I had a choice between including the entire blog post in the email or just a snippet and chose the latter.
      Let me know how you make out.

      Delete
  2. Interesting wildlife you have around your neighbourhood. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish. I pull pictures of wildlife off the net. Currently a folder of wildlife pictures is my screensaver. We do have foxes and rabbits and field mice but that is as wild as it gets

      Delete
  3. Love the skunk photo (and appreciate being at the head end of it). Skunks are adorable, but I prefer them at a safe distance. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like skunks too as long as there are no dogs (or chickens). They keep the rodents down and will leave you alone if you leave them alone.

      Delete
  4. I love pictures of animals in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have scads of pictures of wildlife pulled off the net. Especially mothers and their babies.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted