Or as dey say in Park Valley and MINNeSOta, T'ankful T'ursday.
1. I am thankful for Masha's love of and ability to dance and that she took first place in the regional competitions again. She has milked Turkish dancing for four Firsts in the past two years and I think it is time to retire the routine.
2. I am thankful for irrigation for Tanya's flowers and kitchen garden. With low water pressure we could not automate watering and she had to stand there for hours making sure everything was watered. Now she can control it all by turning a few valves.
3. I am thankful we found we needed to replace our chimney before it fell apart in the middle of winter. We had winter chimney problems a few years back and it is no fun to be without heat or for Yuri who had to climb on our roof and add a long section of pipe.
4. I am thankful for Tanya's love of flowers and her ability to make our yard so beautiful all summer long from April to October. I am so proud of our yard and it is all her doing.
5. I am thankful Tanya still loves me and hasn't murdered me yet.
|Our granddaughter Masha will be 12 in August|
|Irrigation for Tanya's vegetable garden|
|Our masonry chimney showing a crack down the centre.|
|Iris and Lily in glorious colour|
|Photo bombing the Iris patch|