Thursday, February 23, 2012

Advice for men and women over 60


Q: Where can men over the age of 60 find younger sexy women who are interested in them?
A: Try a bookstore – under fiction.

Q: W hat can I do while my wife is going through menopause?
A: Keep busy.  If you are handy with tools you can finish the basement. When you are done you will have a place to live.

Q: How can I increase the heart rate of my over 60 husband?
A: Tell him you are pregnant

Q: How can I avoid wrinkles as I get older?
A: Take off your glasses.

Q: Seriously! What should I do for these crow’s feet and all those wrinkles on my face?
A: Go braless.  It will usually pull them out.

Q: Why should people over 60 use valet parking?
A: Because the valet won’t forget where he parked your car.

Q: Is it common for people over 60 to have short term memory storage problems?
A: Storing memory is not a problem; retrieving it is a problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon

Q: Where should people over 60 look for eye glasses?
A: On their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by people over 60 when they enter an antique store?
A: I remember these.

4 comments:

  1. Strangely, going on 67, none of these resonate in my life. Am I missing some fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are funny. Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When men and women reach 60 changes may happen like attitudes and how they communicate with other people. Such disturbances in their life happen like health,memories and the like.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted