Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkeys

One gets mixed messages at this time of year and again at Christmas about where to stuff your turkey.

The nice folks at PETA say we shouldn't eat allegedly factory-farmed turkeys because they live a life of terrible suffering and hell. Have they ever lied to you before? The nice folks at Beyond Factory Farming urge us to eat happy free range naturally organic turkeys raised with love and kindness.

Frankly, if PETA and Beyond Factory Farming were right, the merciful thing to do would be to eat the factory farmed birds and put them out of their misery, leaving the others to enjoy Nirvana.

I couldn't make up my mind, so I stuffed and roasted a beef heart. Tanya pronounced it...edible.

4 comments:

  1. I just realized that I don't have you listed in my favorite blogs on my site. That has been corrected and I want you to see how I listed you. (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I haven't been visiting blogs lately because my back has been OUT for three weeks. I'm finally getting some help for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef heart is so gross. You are a mean husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beef hearts aren't gross. Ask Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted