Saturday, February 19, 2011

Murrmurrs - A hilarious blog site

Murr Brewster left a comment on my blog and I followed her home to Murrmurrs.  That will teach her.  Wasted half a day reading her blog and laughing till the tears rolled down my face.

Need a sex toy for your humping hound?
Think YOU have the best husband in the world?
Can't understand the American economy?
Prefer piano recitals to watching the Super Bowl?
and on it goes.

This woman is funny.  Her use and abuse of the English language is, as she bills herself, "snort worthy".

Five stars and many thumbs up.

6 comments:

  1. How many thumbs? Up where? I feel a new blog post coming on. Thanks. You're generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't read her blog and drink any beverage at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike and CD, I learned that the hard way.
    Murr, I stole the thumbs thing from your commenter on the Red Alert blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, the first time I read her blog I immediately thought of you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted