Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Saskatchewan Computer Virus

There was a gag email going the rounds a few years ago called the Saskatchewan virus.  "We are simple folk here, not able to do sophisticated programming so please forward this to all your friends and then format your hard drive".

My desktop computer came back Saturday morning and by Sunday night I had it so screwed up it would not function. The IT tech was here Monday afternoon and took the computer back with him.  Says he will bring it back today.

I'm going to buy a big Pit Bull.  My job will be to feed him.  His job will be to attack me if I ever go near the Registry again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dude,

    Thanks for sharing such a informative post. Saskatchewan RCMP are advising people to beware of a computer virus scam currently affecting Saskatchewan residents.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted